Ready for a clean sweep that makes you a successful business owner in one of Canada’s most desirable waterfront locations? Then take a look at this thriving cleaning business on Vancouver Island. Boasting a solid clientele of mixed government, retail, and industry clients, this business has built its sterling reputation with more than three decades of exemplary service.
This proven, successful business is seeking a new owner or owners who want to enjoy the laid-back Vancouver Island lifestyle while comfortably supporting themselves. Established in 1981, this business is the market leader in its community. It has retained long-term, loyal and experienced staff. Clients come to this company, drawn by word-of-mouth, so no promotion is required.
Enjoy mild winters, little to no snow, and temperate summers with flowers in bloom nine months of the year. Plus your new home community offers significant amenities, great natural beauty, and surprisingly affordable housing.
This business has recorded stable income of more than $400,000 annually over each of the past five years, despite no additional marketing by the owners. The business has additional potential for expansion, both by serving current expansions underway by current clients; by adding new services; and by attracting new clients. The current owners elected not to expand as they were nearing retirement but they recognize the opportunity for growth exists.
Advantages of this business for the new owners are:
• A roster of stable clients, many of whom have been with the company for a decade or more;
• A diverse client base, so the company is not reliant on one industry or economic group;
• All required equipment and supplies are in hand, giving the new owner a turn-key operation;
• Low overhead with the only required space being a storage unit for equipment and supplies, allowing for a home-based business that can be operated via cell phone;
• Experienced and loyal employees who are staying with the business; and
• More than 30 years of accumulated goodwill in the community.
Look at this business as the ideal option for anyone wanting to move to Canada’s ‘banana belt’, supported by a successful and stable business. The business requires no previous industry experience to operate although management skills and a commitment to meticulous service will be of benefit.
For more information on this opportunity, contact Michael Naprawa.